- Design datacenters environment leveraging his/ her knowledge of solid datacenters best practices and all tiers.
- Provide design documentations from high level Design up to low level design and implementation plans.
- Understand and translate clients’ requirements into viable solutions
- Select the right technology that fits client’s needs
- Illustrate and convince the clients’ technical teams – through providing detailed comparison among technologies and technology providers – with the solution provided.
- Work closely with the account team and collaborate to close deals
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent Datacenter design capabilities
- Excellent awareness of major players in Datacenters building components like EMC, vmware, Cisco etc..
- Hands on experience will be preferable
- Cisco certified Datacenter Engineer
- Problem Solving techniques
- Good communication skills
- Leadership and ownership