ADVISORY provides and supports its clients with the state-of-the-art cloud services through partnering with the major players in such area.
The market is shifting quickly towards cloud services that provide optimized performance for highest ROI.
A failed server can have catastrophic effects on your business even with a solid business continuity plan in place. What should you consider when it comes to choosing the right server for your business in the first place?
The biggest decision is whether to have a cloud based or in house server infrastructure. Although it may sound like a product features dependent decision, there are multiple of factors to consider.
The first factor is how important uptime is to your business ?
Cloud solutions are usually more expensive than in house, but the benefits of being in the cloud can far outweigh the costs for some businesses. For example, an online business that is reliant on web-based transactions will consider uptime an extremely important factor; therefore, they will likely be willing to pay more for a cloud based solution that can guarantee a certain level of uptime.
Other businesses not as dependent on uptime may be more suited to an in house set up.
- Benefits of Cloud Services over traditional on premises servers
- No need for investing in onsite hardware or capital expenses. High ability to grow easily without delays of procurements and/or installation or implementation of equipment on site
- Easily scalable and enforcing the concept of pay as you grow. The fast reconfiguration of adding computing, storage and other elements are so easy and becomes an enable for growth.
- Workers can connect from anywhere, using any computer, tablet, or smartphone which improves employees mobility and productivity.
- Data can be backed up in the cloud as regularly as 15-minute intervals, minimizing data losses in disaster situations.
- Solution like Disaster Recovery configuration can be so quick to put your business at peace of mind.
- Despite the fact that security of on-prem can be higher than cloud, still many cloud services providers provide high level and hassle free security over your data. The cloud security is of a great focus and is improving quickly.
- Our clients can choose among private, public or even hybrid models which is most recommended solution and ADVISORY will assist its clients no matter which solution they will opt for. Our technical consultants can help you select and size the right solution or your organization.