- Most of us have, at one time or another, felt daunted and overwhelmed by the number of tasks and commitments thrust in our direction.
- The key to tackling this situation is effective time management. Understanding, identifying and defining your core job responsibilities and long-term goals is the very first step for managing your time effectively.
- The uniqueness of this program is that each participant brings his/her calendar and learns the art of prioritizing using the Pareto Principle.
- The critical question that each participant will be able to answer, after the program, will be, “Am I focusing on the 20% of my activities that will produce 80% of the results?”
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
The course will be delivered as a workshop, which includes heavy interaction from the attendees. The theoretical partition of this course will be reduced to the minimum, and most of the focus will be:
- Games & activities
- Presentations & interactive discussions
- Role play
Prior to the course, there will be a pre-assessment tool to measure the degree of knowledge of each attendee, and the course will be designed and modified accordingly, to prevent loss of effort and time for all parties. There will also be a post-assessment to measure the effectiveness of the course overall, and recommendations for future courses to be taken.
This course requires:
- A room with large space
- 3 Round tables (3 – 5 seats per table)
- Projector and projector screen
- Whiteboard / Flipchart with at least 2 colored markers
- Desktop speakers for video display
No. of Attendees 15 – 20 candidates
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes