- This program helps you to understand the causes of stress and how it affects at different levels of your personality.
- If you are experiencing stress and anxiety, here are some powerful stress management resources to help you.
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
The course will be delivered as a workshop, which includes heavy interaction from the attendees. The theoretical partition of this course will be reduced to the minimum, and most of the focus will be:
- Games & activities
- Presentations & interactive discussions
- Role play
Prior to the course, there will be a pre-assessment tool to measure the degree of knowledge of each attendee, and the course will be designed and modified accordingly, to prevent loss of effort and time for all parties. There will also be a post-assessment to measure the effectiveness of the course overall, and recommendations for future courses to be taken.
This course requires:
- A room with large space
- 3 Round tables (3 –5 seats per table)
- Projector and projector screen
- Whiteboard / Flipchart with at least 2 colored markers
- Desktop speakers for video display
- No. of Attendees 15 -20 candidates
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Stress Management Techniques
Tips on Handling Stress