Stress at Work Management Program
- Stress affects millions of people. One of the most common forms of stress is that related to our careers and the workplace.
- In today’s economic difficulty, work related stress is even more pronounced than ever before. Worries about whether or not people will be able to keep their job, their health insurance, and even keep their homes, plays a large role in stress, and the possibility of losing a job can be scary.
- Another word for stress is tension or anxiety. When someone experiences stress, there are many different symptoms and repercussions.
- Depending on the level and frequency of stress, some of these symptoms can become serious and cause a myriad of problems. Stress affects people both mentally and physically.
- The heart rate increases, headaches can develop, and often people become irritated much more easily. Individuals who work in high stress or dangerous jobs as well as those who are employed at a place where there is a high pressure environment are often prone to experiencing stress.
- Work environment, coworker relations, and customer pressures can all contribute to stress at work. Understanding how to manage, minimize, and deal with stress can help people feel more relaxed and react when stressful situations as they arise.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes