Project Management Professional (PMP) Course
- Today’s market dynamics and continuous transformation of technologies are inducing lager projects every day into all market sectors.
- Enterprises, cooping with such changes, are inclined to adopt their strategies and create various new interrelated initiatives that are translated into projects and programs.
- Having certified Project Management Professionals (PMP®) in your organization will help achieving such objectives and will help bring projects and programs to successful realization.
- Becoming a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) will empower project managers translate management initiatives and priorities into successful programs.
- ADVISORY TRAINING Project Management Training Courses are compliant with the Project management Institute (PMI) latest standards for project Management
Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Preperation Course
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Preparation Course will provide you with the following:
- Understand the project management processes and practices as per “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge – Fifth Edition” book from PMI
- Many tips and trick that help you in passing the PMP exam test on your first attempt
- Gain more project management knowledge that helps you in doing your practical project management job
- Be qualified for 35 Contact Hours toward the PMP® certification
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes