- Meeting the daily challenge of managing professional and personal responsibilities requires a strategy designed to meet individual needs.
- The pressure to find innovative ways to achieve goals, pay attention to the competition, respond quickly to both internal and external customer needs, and enjoy life outside work is even more intense in today’s fast-paced, ever-changing, competitive environment.
- We just never seem to have enough time. The reality is we all have the same amount of time but it is how we use our time that makes the difference.
Three of the major inhibitors of personal effectiveness are:
- Lack of understanding of oneself
- Poor management of time
- Ineffective stress management techniques
Hence our Personal Effectiveness Training Program has a three-pronged focus:
You will learn to develop an action plan for real change based on effective use of time and management of stress which is congruent with your own unique behavioral style.
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
The course will be delivered as a workshop, which includes heavy interaction from the attendees. The theoretical partition of this course will be reduced to the minimum, and most of the focus will be:
- Games & activities
- Presentations & interactive discussions
- Role play
Prior to the course, there will be a pre-assessment tool to measure the degree of knowledge of each attendee, and the course will be designed and modified accordingly, to prevent loss of effort and time for all parties. There will also be a post-assessment to measure the effectiveness of the course overall, and recommendations for future courses to be taken.
This course requires:
- A room with large space
- 3 Round tables (3 – 5 seats per table)
- Projector and projector screen
- Whiteboard / Flipchart with at least 2 colored markers
- Desktop speakers for video display
No. of Attendees 15 – 20 candidates
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Managing Time - Planning and Organizing your time
Ways to develop a positive attitude
Employ the ‘Flip Side’ technique.
Play your winners
Clarify your mission