First AID in Work Place
- ADVISORY realized the importance of providing training programs to teach people how to deal with emergencies in workPLACE.
- Many accidents and/or incidents take place in life every day. Everyone should learn how to deal with different situations to save lives and to avoid further extended harm. In workplace, everybody should gain the skills to be ready to face different emergency situations.
- FIRST AID training to non-medical personnel is an essential training course provided by highly qualified and internationally accredited instructors.
- Training through hands-on training and live scenarios simulating real life situations.
- Ratio of instructors to candidates not more than 1:10
- All instructors are internationally qualified from the European Resuscitation Council, the National Safety Council in USA and the American Heart Association.
- Training is always according to latest guidelines and updates. Best quality training.
- Internationally accredited certificates.
- Two certificates are issued by the National Safety Council (NSC), USA for the first day and are valid for 2 years.
- One more certificate will be issued by ADVISORY Training for the second day.
- One Heart-saver provider card from the American Heart Association (AHA), USA and is valid for 2 years.
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
- Theoretical lectures,
- Hands-on training,
- Live scenarios
- Simulated equipment.
This course requires:
- A room with large space
- 3 Round tables (3 – 5 seats per table)
- Projector and projector screen
- Whiteboard / Flipchart with at least 2 colored markers
- Desktop speakers for video display
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Bleeding & shock
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries (fractures and sprains)
- Heart attack and cardiac arrest
- Foreign body ingestion or implantation
- Recovery position & Choking
- Poisoning & Burns
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- How to deal with unconscious patients
- Medical emergencies (Asthma, weather related illness, Allergy, Stroke, etc.)
- Spine immobilization
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Safe victim transfer
- Animal bites and stings
- Wound dressing
- Chemical & Electric burns
- Cervical collar application