Fire Fighting in Work Place
- ADVISORY realized the importance of providing training programs to teach people how to deal with emergencies in workPLACE.
- Many accidents and/or incidents take place in life every day. Everyone should learn how to deal with different situations to save lives and to avoid further extended harm. In workplace, everybody should gain the skills to be ready to face different emergency situations.
- FIRE FIGHTING for non-experts training is an essential training course provided by highly qualified instructors to provide the basic and essential awareness and knowledge to deal with fires in workPLACE.
- As a result f the course, employees become aware of what to do when there is fire in workPLACEand how to avoid it in the first place.
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
- Theoretical lectures,
- Hands-on training,
- Demonstration could be done on your own fire distinguishers upon your request if it’s available
This course requires:
- A room with large space
- 3 Round tables (3 –5 seats per table)
- Projector and projector screen
- Whiteboard / Flipchart with at least 2 colored markers
- Desktop speakers for video display
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Definition of fire
Stages of fire