ERGONOMICS in workPLACE
- Employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthful workplace for their workers.
- In the workplace, the number and severity of Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) resulting from physical overexertion, as well as their associated costs, can be substantially reduced by applying ergonomic principals.
- Implementing an ergonomic process has been shown to be effective in reducing the risk of developing MSDs in industries as diverse as construction, food processing, office jobs, healthcare, beverage delivery and warehousing.
- “Ergonomics” fitting a job to a person helps lessen muscle fatigue, increases productivity and reduces the number and severity of work-related MSDs.
This course requires:
- A room with large space
- 3 Round tables (3 – 5 seats per table)
- Projector and projector screen
- Whiteboard / Flipchart with at least 2 colored markers
- Desktop speakers for video display
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
- Theoretical lectures
- Practical examples
- Case studies
- Post-course assessment
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes